Do you have property or business interests in Spain? Or do you intend to relocate or have any commitments in that Country?

We have an association with an excellent firm of Spanish solicitors (Abogados) whose firm is called NHAbogados and they can not only handle all the usual legal problems encountered by ex-pats or visitors throughout the whole of Spain, but also many of the less common or more intricate.

Their website sets out their services in clear English and we have direct personal contact with their partners.

Ask for an introduction from us if you need their services.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player